There are many types of widgets you can embed in your website. Today I’ll introduce you to HTML Comment box, a friendly web tool you can use to get feedback from your website’s visitors. There’s a free version available that’s pretty cool, and paid one that's even better.
Here’s what you should do to get a comment box.
1. Go to http://www.htmlcommentbox.com/
2. Log in with Google email to be a moderator. You can skip this step, but I recommend you do it because you’ll have more options as a moderator.
3. Click the green button that says Copy the code.4. Go to your Snack Website.
5. Start a Standard page and name it (e.g. Feedback).
6. Click “Embed”, paste the code and update the page.
You can change the default settings for your comment box if you’re a moderator. Just click the settings icon: