Linking your G+ page to your website is super easy when you’re in control of your website, as you are with SnackWebsites.
Here it goes, no further ado:
1. Go to your G+ page and edit it. You will find the option to link your website under Links.
2. Click “Link website”. You will see this popin:
3. Choose to link your website directly. You will then see this in the popin:
Copy that line of code and don’t close the window.
4. Go to snackwebsites and log in.
Select the homepage of your website.
5. Click HTML
6. Paste that line of code at the end of your post, then click “update”. The code you just pasted will display a Google Plus link.
7. Go back to that G+ tab you left opened and click “Test website”. You will get a message that your website has been linked.
Now you just have to wait a few days to see the linked icon.
It might look a little bit more complicated than it actually is, but it only takes a 2-3 minutes to go through all of these steps.